EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
BGR Chartered Accountants (BGR) is an association of six Western Cape firms that combine their resources and skills to serve their clients with expertise of the highest quality at a competitive tariff structure.
Your third provisional payment for the 2018/2019 tax year is due on or by 30 September 2019. This payment is voluntary, and you only need to make it if you have underestimated your tax liability for the 2018/2019 year. Don’t forget that making this third payment will save you penalties and interest.
Other deadlines this month are –
- 6 September – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 25 September – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 27 September – Excise Duty payments
- 30 September – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 30 September – CIT Provisional Tax Payments where applicable
- 30 September – End of second fiscal quarter.
MAINTENANCE OF ACCOUNTING RECORDS
COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF STATUTORY RETURNS
PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
PREPARATION OF BUDGETS AND CASH FLOW MODELS
PERFORMING AUDIT OR REVIEW PROCEDURES
COMPANY AND CORPORATIONS SECRETARIAL WORK
ESTATE PLANNING | DRAFTING OF WILLS | CREATION OF TRUSTS
BEE CONSULTING AND VERIFICATION